Please check here frequently for updates to our Mobile Learning schedule (virtual classes, workshops, and activities).
Questions? Click on the Contact tab to fill out the form on our Contact page of this website. We will respond to your inquiry.
Mobile Learning Schedule:
Community Connect VOTER EDUCATION WORKSHOP: Tuesday, July 7 from 1 to 3pm in our online classroom! (A phone-in option is also available.)
Our Regular Event Schedule is currently on hold.
Our Events are free and open to the public.
May 13, 6-8 pm, Poetry Contest Awards Night, Farmington Public Library, 117 Academy St., Farmington
- May 16, 9-5, Giant Annual Book Sale and Literacy Festival, Farmington Elks Lodge, 120 School St. W. Farmington ( book sale, bake sale, hot lunch, family fun, music, petting farm, local authors).
- May 13 and 14, 11am-6pm and May 15th, 9am-1pm. Book Donation DAZE, Book donations will be accepted at the Farmington Elks Lodge in West Farmington. Please donate only clean, contemporary books in good condition. We do not accept technology books, text books, or encyclopedias. Thank you.
- September 26, 9-2. Apple Pumpkin Literacy Festival, a book sale, and literacy festival. Spruce Mountain Literacy Center, 9 Cedar St. Livermore Falls, Me.
- October 3, 9-2. Phillips Public Library Fall Literacy Festival, Fun family literacy festival with our famous Matilda's Goat Farm, and music.
- October 29, 4-6 pm. Annual Meeting, Potluck dinner, Recognitions. meeting. Public invited.